Congratulations! You are about to enjoy the most memorable experience of your life.
- Our support begins by providing gentle, nurturing care that respects you, your family and your beliefs.
- We respect your informed decisions and recognize that each woman’s experience is unique and will support your birth hopes and wishes list.
- We provide personal attention during our monthly prenatal visits allowing plenty of time for questions and answers. 60 – 90 minutes at each prenatal appointment is common.
- We look forward to building a trusting and nurturing relationship with you and your partner so that we may help you achieve a positive birth experience.
- We will help you in discovering your own body’s ability to give birth through hands on practice with comfort measures and understanding the stages of labour.
- During your labour we will help you cope with the discomfort of labour through words of encouragement, massage, relaxation, labouring in water, changing positions and other approaches that we have found to be very effective.
- We will join you early in labour and always remain attentive to your unique needs by providing sensitive care and emotional support.
- After the baby is born we will stay with you until breastfeeding is established and both you and your baby are resting comfortably. We will arrange a follow up visit to your home the day after you bring your baby home to review your birth, help with breastfeeding, and of course admire your new baby. Another follow up visit will be arranged..
- 24 hour on call support begins upon deposit.
LABOUR SUPPORT Package
- Includes prenatal visits, birth & postpartum hours.
LABOUR SUPPORT GOLD Package
- Combines Regular Labour Support + Postpartum Support “Mothering the Mother”